Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2003 3:35:37 PM EDT
im looking at a redfield red dot w/4 reticle options from sportsmansguide.com for $179, comes with rings

good sight?  good deal?

p.s. its not on their website yet, its a buyers club heads up for an about to be listed item
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 5:56:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
im looking at a redfield red dot w/4 reticle options from sportsmansguide.com for $179, comes with rings

good sight?  good deal?

p.s. its not on their website yet, its a buyers club heads up for an about to be listed item
View Quote

Texrdneck.....do a search for them on ar15.com, someone had a thread with a link to where they were 129.00 or 139.00 dollars. I had mine for sale recently, but it is gone.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 6:23:46 PM EDT
[#2]
natchezss.com was $139 but they dont have any in stock

but are they any good?
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:20:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I enjoyed mine while I had it. It was mounted on a Ruger PC4 Carbine. I am not an expert but I like my OKO alot better. I like the "reflex" style optic. I'm looking at a Docter next.

The redfield did have 11 intensity settings, the scope was clear but seemed to be brighter on one side of the reticle then the other, no matter which one (i.e. the reticle glowed unevenly). Could have been something wrong and I didn't know it. I found that I enjoyed shooting with the dot or the cross hair (mostly he crosshair) and rarely used the other two.

Cabelas carries a pine ridge optic that seems to be a copy or OEM????? dont remember the price.

good luck
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top