Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2003 6:55:45 AM EDT
OK guys, tell me if I should do this or not...

I've decided on an ACOG, but keep flipping back and forth on the various models for my Bush Carbine. Also trying to find the best price.

Found a deal on a new TA-11 for $844 including shipping.

Good deal ? So-so deal ? Bad deal ??

Got the cash in hand, just need some advice out there whether to go for this or wait for something better.

Thanks

Ed
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:04:12 AM EDT
[#1]
TA-11's at Botach Tactical are $959.00 + S+H.

Botach is usually a low price leader. FWIW
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 8:42:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Thats about a good a price as any, and there really isnt a better scope. TA11 is as great as any other, its just different in some ways. The differences really dont make it better or worse, just different. Id go for it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 9:42:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm looking for a TA11 myself, and yours is the best deal that I have seen.

Care to IM the source to me?  If you don't want it, I'll take it.  If they have two, then 2 Texas boys will have new TA11s!!

Bud

Link Posted: 5/12/2003 2:04:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the referral, Ed.

The salesman didn't sound 100% certain that it was a TA11, but I was very specific and he said that he understood what I was asking for.  He said that they do have a few in stock at that price.

Bud
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 2:19:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I looked at TA11 prices for two years before buying mine and $866 with freight was the best price I found.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top