Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2003 11:46:47 AM EDT
Anyone ever use one of these?  I am considering using this to mount a Corsak IR laser.  It seems more economical than a SIR type mounting system and apparently gets around the apparent problem of the Corsak barrel mount not fitting around astandard HBAR type barrel.

Thanks for any info!

sidearmor.net/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/25_41/products_id/104?osCsid=b39647611dbb6d66ece3a4819f12cb95
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#1]
NOTHING, except a bayonet and front sight housing works well mounted to a gun barrel that expands when fired, over heats, and never stops moving and shaking the crap out of what you mount on it..
Jack
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:35:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Dan the Corsak Man recommended this to me.  It is cheaper and looks at least as good:

[img]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/slings/Images/YHM-639.jpg[/img]

[url]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/scopes/yhm-639.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:59:07 PM EDT
[#3]
So you're the one who got my first choice of user name.   I thought I might have registered here in the past and then forgotten about it.   Oh well, hope you get lots of wabbits in 2003.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 8:52:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Gweat minds fwink alike, my fellow Fudd.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top