Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2002 11:53:07 AM EDT
While at Thunder Ranch last month, I managed to shear the top turret off off my Leupold Mil-Dot scope with target knobs.  (Please don't ask; its  embarrassing.)  I sent it to Leupold with a letter telling them exactly what happened and offering to pay any repair cost.  

The scope was delivered to me yesterday, about 8 days after I sent it, and all repairs were done at no charge.  (I think its either a new scope, or a new main tube at the very least.)  I know they have a lifetime warranty, but this was clearly my fault and there was no reason for Leupold to fix it for free.  The least I can do is tell others of their service.

Regards,
Chas.
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Its always good to hear about service like that. Wonderful!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top