Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/26/2018 3:22:01 PM EDT
Hi Folks,

I have contacted ASC and they have notified me that they can do the Milspec Dry Film Moly coating on their mags as a special order.

- The cost is $19.95 versus the standard $17.95 for stocked mags, for the Dry Film Gray Moly + Shipping.

I'm sharing this because I was looking for the 15rd in a Milspec for my SPR: which look similar to 20rd Milspec mags. They are 410SS with CroSi Springs, and what appears to be a Magpul Follower.  They would do a group buy of 50 or more mags, but they do not have a partner here on AR15.com anymore and the "group buy" rules are too strict for my taste.  If you are looking for the same, you will have to call them to order.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:45:33 PM EDT
[#1]
The ASC mags I bought a year or two ago were junk.  I bought 10 of their 6.8 mags.  None of them would drop free from any of the lowers I tried them in.  Some of them were so out of spec they wouldn't go into a lower far enough for the mag catch to work.  Four of them would go into a lower with some force but would rub on the inside of the upper enough that after two or three inserts they wore the finish off.

When I called them they wouldn't do anything for me.  They ignored emails.  I even sent a snail mail letter to the company and got no response.

Seemed to me like once they had my money they didn't care if the mags worked or not.

I wouldn't buy an ASC mag again.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top