Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/20/2018 10:46:52 PM EDT
I'm working on my collection of PMAG's! There is not a ton of information out there on some of the PMAG's offered.

My question is with the AR Manufactuer PMAG's.

Just discovered that there is a Remington Black & Brown!

I have seen on the webs that there is a Bushmaster in Black & Brown!

I have only seen a Black M&P! Was there a FDE? Confirmed with Magpul that there was a FDE!

From what I can tell by date codes, Remington then Bushmaster then M&P, were made. Was there any other manufacturers that graced the PMAG?
Also confirmed the only manufactures OE PMAG's were Remington/Bushmaster/S&W/Noveske (memorial)!!

Thanks for the help!!

Link Posted: 10/21/2018 3:49:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone got an FDE M&P marked PMAG?
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 5:10:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm working on my collection of PMAG's! There is not a ton of information out there on some of the PMAG's offered.

My question is with the AR Manufactuer PMAG's.

I have seen on the webs that there is a Bushmaster in Black & FDE!

I have only seen a Black M&P! Was there a FDE?

Just discovered that there is a Remington Black & FDE!

From what I can tell by date codes, Remington then Bushmaster then M&P, were made. Was there any other manufacturers that graced the PMAG?

Thanks for the help!!
View Quote

I don't think the Bushmaster one was FDE, it was the coyote brown color of the ACR, since they were for OEM sale with the ACR. They also made matching gen 1 and gen 2 MBUS sights for that, FYI.
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 6:09:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't think the Bushmaster one was FDE, it was the coyote brown color of the ACR, since they were for OEM sale with the ACR. They also made matching gen 1 and gen 2 MBUS sights for that, FYI.
View Quote
Yes! It is a bit darker than FDE. The Remington marked mag is a similar Coyote Tan color. 1 reason I thought there might be on for the M&P, but haven't seen one.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 12:19:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone know what the Reminton stamped mag came with? ACR or AR? It is also the dark brown color like Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 4:58:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone have a M&P marked mag in FDE?
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 5:18:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Ruger had Pmags.
S&W has 7.62 Pmags; don’t know if they are branded.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 8:01:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ruger had Pmags.
S&W has 7.62 Pmags; don’t know if they are branded.
View Quote
Yes, they come with a PMAG.

I have updated OP to show examples.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 11:45:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Remember Ruger sold their ARs with PMags.  Don't know if they were marked however.

CD
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Remember Ruger sold their ARs with PMags.  Don't know if they were marked however.

CD
View Quote
No, I finally spoke with someone at Magpul. The only branded mags with manufacturers were Remington/Bushmaster/S&W/Noveske(memorial)
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 3:21:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 3:49:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
While not branded, LaRue had UDE pmags.  LWRC worked with Magpul to make a 6.8 pmag that only fit the LWRC Six8 lowers.

I have some UDE ones.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/337946/20170311-103146-163481.jpg
View Quote
Awesome!
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top