Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 10:29:42 AM EDT
It's $40.  

http://www.cammenga.com/cart/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=25

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:30:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:52:22 AM EDT
[#2]
IMHO, it would take me more time getting the rounds set into the contraption than the time it would save me by using it.

I actually must confess, that for the longest time it was my opinion that the LULA was not what I needed as the magazines are simple enough to load by hand & all my reserve ammo is on stripper clips & bandoleers anyway.  But due to the reviews folks have offered up here on the LULA I purchased one on a whim when entering a Brownell's order.  I've got to give the LULA its credit. It works as advertised, goes everywhere in my shooters bag and makes loading/Unloading a magazines a breeze.

Personally I like the added ease of dumping by ammo onto a table and then picking each round up by the bullet tip only to load via the LULA.  Loading my mags this way I don't leave finger prints on the shell casings salts/oils from my hands on the ammo which is going into my precious chamber.

Sly
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:49:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one. Single-loading sucks, but since I use Wolf, I can drop 10 rounds in, move back and drop the other 10 in.

If I do it that way, it will load faster than just about anything. The problem with it comes on the occasion that a round tips before going into the mag causing the thing to jam up. It usually takes about a minute to clear the jam, get the remaining rounds situated correctly again, re-insert the mag, and load it. Mine has been doing this more and more recently and I'm to the point where I don't use it anymore.

I won a LULA in the Team member drawings last fall and I've been using it a hell of a lot since then. It's not faster, but it works all the time, and since it hasn't fuxored up on me yet, steady and slow has beat out the fast and problematic.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:53:51 PM EDT
[#4]
The Mag Lula is the only way to go, spend your money  correctly and get  two of them and it ends up being close to the same price as thing you were looking at
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:12:07 PM EDT
[#5]
i dont trust any site that does not have a contact #
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top