Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 7:41:19 PM EDT
Are D&H mags made on milspec machinery or not?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:45:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Point of question being???  Do they function and/or as durable as mil-spec? Or (just) are they made on someone else's previously owned mil-spec machinery?  I think both, but could be wrong...

TS

Labelle's...
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Bought some D&H and am very happy with them. As far as the tooling, I dunno, but I can say I am buying more to complete a standard combat load-out.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:07:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I remember hearing that they are made on old Labelle tooling.

Either way, the tacked thread on top of the forum says they're good...
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:18:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I love the ones I got from Paul @ Bravo Company...  The teflon finish seems tougher and better than the dry film finish to me...

TS
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:44:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, D&H are mil-spec mag bodies.  However, some (and it seems more like most) do not have the mil-spec dry lube/film finish but the teflon finish we have all come to know and love.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:16:00 AM EDT
[#6]
the mag faq states they are the new labelle's and if they are they should be great.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top