Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 3:49:48 PM EDT
In AZ you need 5 rounders if you want to hunt with an AR. I'm considering using one of mine for Javalina this year but I can't find any mags.

Who sells them?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:53:25 PM EDT
[#1]
They are in the Bushmaster catalog that I downloaded from their site. Check there.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
They are in the Bushmaster catalog that I downloaded from their site. Check there.

That just makes too much sense, I should hove thought of that. Thanks

I checked, they have them, anybody know if they work? $20 is a lot to spend on some pro-mag crap that doesn't feed.

ETA:

RRA doesn't have them, DPMS does. Any reviews on the BM or DPMS 5 round mags?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Look for some 5/9rnd Colt mags.  I have five of them.  I got them at different places from $10-$20.  They work great.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:21:56 PM EDT
[#4]
always plenty at the gunshows. Brownells.com. Midwayusa.com

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:28:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I got one with my varminter, always worked fine. I use tens and twentys now.
44mag.com Has them for 9.99 Great guys to do business with.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:33:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
always plenty at the gunshows. Brownells.com. Midwayusa.com

The only 5 rounders Brownells has is the ABS MWS mags, but with discount they are $8. I'm gonna try them.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top