Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 5:20:17 AM EDT
SECTION A - SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION
ITEM: 30 Round Magazine
NSN: 1005-00-921-5004
PN: 8448670
1. This firm fixed price contract is awarded to Brownells, Inc. for 336,185 each 30 Round Magazines at a unit price of $7.90 for a
total contract amount of $2,655,861.50.
2. This contract contains a 200 percent evaluated option provision for up to an additional 672,370 magazines. The agreed to unit price
for the option quantity is $7.90 each.
3. First Article testing and approval is a requirement of this contract. See Section E, Clause E-4 (ES6016), "First Article Test
(Contractor Testing) and Section I, Clause I-89 (IF7116), "First Article Approval - Contractor Testing.
4. The delivery schedule for submission of the First Article Test Report and delivery of the production quantity is set forth in the
Section B - Supplies/Services pages.
5. Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) L04S5160 approved 9 Feb 05 is hereby incorporated and made a part of this contract as Attachment
010. This ECP removes the "RESTRICTED LAW ENFORCEMENT/ GOVERNMENT USE" inscription requirement from the 30 Round Magazine Box Drawing
Number 8448674.
*** END OF NARRATIVE A 003 ***
R_e_g_u_l_a_t_o_r_y_ _C_i_t_e_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _T_i_t_l_e_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _D_a_t_e_____
A-1 HQ, DA NOTICE TO OFFERORS - USE OF CLASS I OZONE-DEPLETING SUBSTANCES JUL/1993
(a) In accordance with Section 326 of P.L. 102-484, the Government is prohibited from awarding any contract which includes a
specification or standard that requires the use of a Class I ozone-depleting substance (ODS) identified in Section 602(a) of the Clean
Air Act, 42 U.S.C. 7671a(a), or that can be met only through the use of such a substance unless such use has been approved, on an
individual basis, by a senior acquisition official who determines that there is no suitable substitute available.
(b) To comply with this statute, the Government has conducted a best efforts screening of the specifications and standards
associated with this acquisition to determine whether they contain any ODS requirements. To the extent that ODS requirements were
revealed by this review, they are identified in Section C with the disposition determined in each case.
(c) If offerors possess any special knowledge about any other ODSs required directly or indirectly at any level of contract
performance, the U.S. Army would appreciate if such information was surfaced to the Contracting Officer for appropriate action. To
preclude delay to the procurement, offerors should provide any information in accordance with FAR 52.214-6 or 52.215-14 as soon as
possible after release of the solicitation and prior to the submission of offers to the extent practicable. It should be understood that
there is no obligation on offerors to comply with this request and that no compensation can be provided for doing so.
(AA7020) (End of Clause)
A-2 52.201-4501 NOTICE ABOUT TACOM-RI OMBUDSMAN AUG/2004
TACOM-RI
a. We have an Ombudsman Office here at TACOM-RI. Its purpose is to open another channel of communication with TACOM-RI
contractors.
b. If you think that this solicitation:
1. has inappropriate requirements; or
2. needs streamlining; or
3. should be changed
you should first contact the buyer or the Procurement Contracting Officer (PCO).
2 40
W52H09-05-C-0277
BROWNELLS INC
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:13:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top