Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2005 2:44:02 PM EDT
Looking for opinions/experience with 30 shot magazines sold by DSG Arms.  Components appear to be of good quality but would like to hear from those who have used them.  Thanks in advance.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought some of the USGI mags with the DSG marked plates and they run like a champ.  Very satisfied.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Work great, DSG ships quik, you'll have yours in 1 day.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:11:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought the ones with the MagPul followers. They are great.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Fast shipping, great prices, great mags.  I've bought at least a dozen GI/teflon mags from RustyTX and couldn't be happier.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:48:28 AM EDT
[#5]
i bought five of the d&h teflon mags from dsg. less than an hour after i ordered the magazines online i had a tracking number and received the magazines a couple days later(i live in illinois). a great dealer to buy from. it literally could not have gone any better.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:00:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i bought five of the d&h teflon mags from dsg. less than an hour after i ordered the magazines online i had a tracking number and received the magazines a couple days later(i live in illinois). a great dealer to buy from. it literally could not have gone any better.

The DSG Arms Teflon mags are made by DHIndustries, who bought the LaBelle tooling. LaBelle was on of the premier contractors for the USon the 30 round mag. They are USGI Mil. Spec. Mags...except for the "Teflon Coating"whichisadefinite improvement overthe dry-Moly finish that is Mil Spec.

Rusty, owner of DSG is a"Total Pro" to deal with! I have bought 20 of these mags from him as well as some other goodies, and couldn't be happier with him, and DSG Arms.

Tack
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:27:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for all who provided input.......I'm sold.  Ordered some yesterday, they have shipped already will be here Monday.  Thanks again guys!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:06:26 PM EDT
[#8]
You wont be disappointed, DSG is great!
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top