Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 7:03:19 AM EDT
Just thought I would share.  I saw used Israeli Orlite 30rnd ar mags at www.cdnninvestements.com for $7.99 plus shipping of $9.99 per order.  I got one and it looks good.  I haven't had a chance to test it yet though.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:24:37 AM EDT
[#1]
what the hell is the matter with you!!!!!!!!!

olites and shipping for that price is a rip!!!!!!!!

get usgi; orlites ONLY if they are less that $2!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:09:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Watch out your gonna get ripped by the haters in this forum. Im gonna get some too though! I love Orlites.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:33:52 PM EDT
[#3]
That is about $6 more than they are worth.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:38:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell..if you guys want them that bad. I got 4  I'll sell ya for $5 ea.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:07:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I tried getting rid of some for less then that
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:13:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just thought I would share.  I saw used Israeli Orlite 30rnd ar mags at www.cdnninvestements.com for $7.99 plus shipping of $9.99 per order.  I got one and it looks good.  I haven't had a chance to test it yet though.

I saw a box of 10 at a fun show last year . The guy wanted $75 , so I put them down and walked away . Later I walked past his table again and he says .... Gimmie $60 .... I said Naaaaaaaaaa and kept walking .  Just before I was about to leave I intentionally walked by his table again and  picked up the box  ...... he say's  $50 , best I can do ........  I reached in my pocket and pulled out $40 and said , this is all I got left  ...... He mumbled something about being robbed and took the money

About a week later I was at the range testing them , 3 out of the ten would drop free .
Just about then a guy comes up and says ..... WOW those are cool , where did you get them !!  
I told him that I got them at a show and was just about to say that I didn't really like them when he says .
I'll give you $30 a piece for some

Being the exceptionally nice guy that I am , I said I could sell him the seven I had sitting on the bench for $100  ....... He handed me a crispy $100  then  scooped them up and ran away like a 5 year old on Christmas morning
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top