Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2004 11:52:29 AM EDT
Got my ten today.  They are perfect, maybe a tiny bit of storage wear in one spot (where the mag catch goes) but otherwise excellent and worth the money.

Here's the warning on the side...

Here's the date on the flip side...

Here's the baseplate...

Here's a comparison of the three types I have bought in the last two months...

The TAPCO mags are a greener grey than the old thin film coating mags.

Enjoy!

John
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:27:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow!  Looks great!  Got 20 of this on backorder. Can't wait to get them.  Thanks for the pictures  jduncan1.

556man
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:44:32 PM EDT
[#2]
The Tapco ones look alot like the ones Bushmaster used to sell back in the 90's. I love that finish and wears well.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I think it will be about Christmas time
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:53:44 PM EDT
[#4]
My TAPCO LEO mags are perfect in every way. What a deal!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:58:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Got my 5 yesterday.  They look just like those pictured in the OP.  Fresh off the stamping press last month.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd like the manufacturers to make more in black teflon, they are too cool.  I can get them for $20 each now, but it would be nice to get them for $12!!

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:48:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Got mine today!
12 bucks each is awesome, and these are perfect........looking.

I will see this weekend on the function side, but I am thrilled ...almost feel like I stole something

I have the Labelles also, and while they are also beautiful- they feed just like these will ,and they were $25 a piece.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:04:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I have so many NIW Labelle Teflons I cant see myself buying anymore mags but it is tempting
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:10:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I have so many NIW Labelle Teflons I cant see myself buying anymore mags but it is tempting

I was in the same boat but I still bought 10
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:15:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just wish I would have waited, I could have gotten almost double the amount of mags that I have right now
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:19:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just wish I would have waited, I could have gotten almost double the amount of mags that I have right now

Me too but with my luck, if I had waited the ban would been extended
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:53:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me too but with my luck, if I had waited the ban would been extended

+1
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:59:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for taking the time to post the Pics.  The Black Teflon mags appear to be the best match to current production lowers.  although the Labelle Grey Teflon is a really good match to old Colt Sporters and pre 1993 Eagle Arms lowers.

Yes, i'm such an anal rentitive freak that i try to match my mags to my rifles.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top