Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2004 11:50:47 AM EDT
I'm looking for 100 or so when the ban ends. I don't want to pay more than $5 or $6 each. I know that people are lining up Beta-Cs, but how about regular USGIs?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:16:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I very seriously doubt they will be anywere in the $5-$6 range, LEO mags are selling around $12.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 3:39:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm looking for 100 or so when the ban ends. I don't want to pay more than $5 or $6 each. I know that people are lining up Beta-Cs, but how about regular USGIs?

Moncrie (sp?) on the EE has LEO marked OKay 30rd mags 100 for $1,025.  I'm assuming it won't get lower than that.  But then again.... YMMV!

Sly
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:54:31 PM EDT
[#3]
the bottomline is about what LEO mags cost which is around $10 per for large quantities.  You are NOT going to get lower than that.  Even before the ban the mags were around $12 for new ones and that's not factoring in inflation.  If anything the price will be higher due to everyone wanting to buy hicap mags.  The price will stabilize in 6mo and settle at $10-12 per mag.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top