Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2003 7:08:47 AM EDT
An ex-army buddy of mine just gave me 7 30 rd USGI mags. A couple of Labelle's, an OKay, Center, etc.

Something tells me I oughta give this Colt mag back. What'dya think?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid77/p6ad8b2a68eeb61bd5041d8e440b783a0/fb3498a0.jpg
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 7:42:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 12:56:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Hehe.. yeah.. I know.. too bad.. it's the only one w/ a green follower. Something tells me the follower may not make it back to him. [}:D]
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 9:53:05 PM EDT
[#3]
The military guy legally can't own it, only use it on official military business.  I doubt he's gonna go back and "give it back", haha. Only an LEO can own it (or FFL for resale).  send it to me and I'll take it off your hands.  (you can keep the follower)
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 10:27:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't give it back......use it for prairie dog hunting.....very few cops out there. It's ok to break the law as long as you don't get caught. That was told to me by a law enforcement officer. Since I was taught to always believe a law enforcement officer.....thats what I go by :o)
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 5:04:57 PM EDT
[#5]
if you get caught with it tell the officer that it was made in canada and they exported it to the US hehehehe
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 7:55:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Definitely get rid of it. The ATFE mag police division have already been to my house to check all my mags for legality three times this year. You believe that, I have some ocean front property in AZ to sell you also. If you are paranoid or planning on committing a crime and don't want an additional charge, get ride of it, if not, just hide it out until the 94 CB goes away next year and then enjoy. I would be cautious about taking it out in "public" though. Being just a bit paranoid, there is no use in advertising.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 8:39:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh, I'll find its way out of circulation, if you know what I mean. [;D]
I don't do enough hi-volume shooting that one less mag is going to make a difference. However, I'm also not one to pass up on a gift of this nature. ;)
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 8:56:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If you are paranoid or planning on committing a crime and don't want an additional charge, get ride of it, if not, just hide it out until the 94 CB goes away next year and then enjoy. I would be cautious about taking it out in "public" though. Being just a bit paranoid, there is no use in advertising.
View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 3:11:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you are paranoid or planning on committing a crime and don't want an additional charge, get ride of it, if not, just hide it out until the 94 CB goes away next year and then enjoy. I would be cautious about taking it out in "public" though. Being just a bit paranoid, there is no use in advertising.
View Quote

Bingo.
View Quote

DUH!
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 3:48:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Gotta wonder what a little bondo and grey spray paint would do here.....
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top