Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2003 9:55:04 AM EDT
I've got a buddy that does powder coating on the side and asked him if he had anything to refinish mags with and he recomended a product called TEF-COAT its a baked on (250degs.)teflon coating that comes in several colors.He uses it to coat rifle scope tubes that need to be camo(he works for premiere rectical)Anyway i had him do a 30rounder that had busted feed lips as a test and it came out really nice and the coating is tuff!we tossed it around on the shop floor and it didnt even scrach it.We used the "gray" color and it matches the USGI finish almost perfectly(comes out a little "flater" Anyway thought i'd share. UNDERDOG
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top