Saw these in new flyer--any good.

Thanks,
Powderburner
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 8:46:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup.  They're just fine.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 6:30:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I recently purchased six of these mags from CDNN and am completely satisfied (I also purchased several 17-round Browning Hi-Power magazines with that order and am equally pleased).  The English mags they are selling are, in fact, "brand new," contrary to what some retailers advertise.  I actually like these mags more than USGI and feel that construction quality is superior in several respects: more and cleaner weld points; flawless, proportionate steel construction; a rugged black finish (bluing?).  The mags feature black followers, but they functioned flawlessly for me in a Bushmaster Dissipator.  Because they are steel, they are a bit heavier than USGI (but, since I'm no longer humping some 12 fully loaded 30 rounders around at a time, no matter to me).  CDNN provided me excellent customer service.  Scoop them up, you won't be disappointed.

O'DubhGhaill
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 12:10:04 PM EDT
[#3]
maybe hump the steel englsih ones for practice.  then when shtf you hump the aluminum and you will feel like a new man, with less weight to carry.....

edited for my crappy spelling.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 6:07:52 PM EDT
[#4]
CDNN?  What is their website?  Thanks
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 6:18:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 6:19:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Be careful when ordering CDNN, I too bought some of the British sterling mags and there were as advertised but I also bought some mags for my 7.62x39 AR and got burned, the mags I received were not the ones I was told they were. CDNN is either hit or miss when dealing with them so buyer beware.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 6:50:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#9]
I ordered some of their "DEMO" Colt 30 rnd mags about a year ago.  They were just spray painted by some hill billy or some shit.  

Two of them were OK, the other two had bent feed lips. I just use the damaged ones for practice mags.

Probably won't buy from them again.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top