Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 7:55:36 AM EDT
Is there a list of all the websites that require you to register your id with them before they will allow you to purchase ammo ?

The reason I ask is because I just missed out on lake city 200 round packs at Mid South Shooters Supply because they did not already have my id on file and they are now sold out.

If there is not a list already, we could reply to this thread with the website names and I will edit this post to include all the websites.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:43:35 AM EDT
[#1]
AIM

ETA: FYI most sites that will require your ID will say so somewhere.  On AIM's website, it's just about everywhere, on Mid South Shooters Supply's site, it says on the individual ammo's page.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:10:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I realize that it is posted on all the websites that require it that you must register. What I would like to do is register at all of those sites the require it ahead of time, so that if they have a good deal I can buy it before it sells out.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Some sites seem to get by by just having you check a box that you're over 21 or whatever. I've ordered from Widener's and Palmetto without sending a copy. Some, like MidSouth, won't allow you to order until they've cleared you with your actual I.D.  Easiest thing to do is scan your license and have a copy ready to email. You could probably go ahead and register at the sites that require it and be ready for future purposes. I don't know offhand who requires an actual copy. Easiest would just be to send it to anyone you think you'd be likely to order from and ask them to put it on file.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top