User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/25/2009 6:05:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
WE'RE TALKING ABOUT AMMO HERE, NOT LEGALITIES OF A SHOOTING.

Get back on topic.

+1
Link Posted: 4/25/2009 7:16:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've been injured worse than that.  It really sucks.  

If  M193 could produce a wound like that every time, maybe it could replace my .375 H&H.

If you've been injured worse than that, you're lucky to be here.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 6:52:20 AM EDT
[#3]
M193 the optimum anti personnel round there is for armed combat IMHO. Not the "greatest", "best", or "coolest" there is, just the optimum
given the available platforms that fire this ammo.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:23:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is that a Filipino web site?  Those guys write better english than 95% of ARFCOMers.

This is the second best post in the thread after the original post with the link to the pics.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 2:29:45 PM EDT
[#5]
When I enter the link it tells me it's forbidden.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 3:37:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 3:42:14 PM EDT
[#7]
and here is a link to the original pictures... GRAPHIC http://img207.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=14042009091z.jpg

and this is something kind of cool I saw while looking for those...

5.56 and .308 videos going through a gelatin block
link
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 4:13:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the interesting links, dillj. I've said for decades that I shudder at the thought of being hit with a high velocity bullet whether it's .224 diameter or .30. But just a day or two ago I saw an oft-spouted comment about the "manstopping 45 auto FMJ". I've seen the results of this and am not impressed. I don't even like paper cuts but if I had to get shot, I'd by far rather take a hit from that "manstopper" 45 FMJ than a "puny mousegun".223/5.56. Shredded flesh and bone is harder to put back together. In spite of the truth, many will not get the message and others will refuse to believe it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top