Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 11:23:51 AM EDT
Easy peasy lemon squeezy. just need to know. i've got a K of wolf in one lot, 500 in another, wanna keep the lots separate. stuck the 500 in one can, mostly still in boxes, and i'll leave that alone til i finish shooting it, but the new K i want to just stick in the can on strippers for SHTF til i can afford brass.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Stacked upright woven pattern..ie every other one left/right.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:54:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Easy peasy lemon squeezy. just need to know. i've got a K of wolf in one lot, 500 in another, wanna keep the lots separate. stuck the 500 in one can, mostly still in boxes, and i'll leave that alone til i finish shooting it, but the new K i want to just stick in the can on strippers for SHTF til i can afford brass.

sorry for the noob question, but what does SHTF stand for? Is there a thread with all these acronym's in it? lol
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:05:51 PM EDT
[#3]
SHTF= Sh_ _ Hits The Fan  ie, when things get real bad real quick, one can say the SHTF.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:20:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
SHTF= Sh_ _ Hits The Fan  ie, when things get real bad real quick, one can say the SHTF.

Katrina is an example of the S hitting the F. It can happen local or on a broad spectrum TEOLAWKI TEOTWAWKI (The end of life as we know it) (the end of the world as we know it) Are extreme SHTF situations in which there is basically turds flying at the fan.

OP like previously stated you can weave them upright oooor, I like to do the same deal with stacks going up and then with the bit of space left over do the same thing with them going longways
(AVAV)(––>)(<––)(––>)(<––)
(AVAV)(<––)(––>)(<––)(––>)
(AVAV)(––>)(<––)(––>)(<––)
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:41:19 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks gents just wanted to be sure I wasn't gonna run out of space. Will I have room for 100 clips?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:57:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top