Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2009 8:20:21 PM EDT
Thanks for any and all help !

edit....I have the complete rifle just looking for the ammo
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 9:08:32 PM EDT
[#1]
At your nearest Unicorn and Leprechaun Emporium.

Which is to say, cheap ammo for that doesn't quite exist in the physical realm excepting of course the possibility that supplies may spring forth from the rivers, the very water itself endued with Hope and Change.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 9:45:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
At your nearest Unicorn and Leprechaun Emporium.

Which is to say, cheap ammo for that doesn't quite exist in the physical realm excepting of course the possibility that supplies may spring forth from the rivers, the very water itself endued with Hope and Change.

it sounds to me like you are confused, and describing the .458 Obama round... Which is very cheap, provided you have sufficient food stamps to pay for it...
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#3]
On a more serious note, I can only think of RRA produced upper assemblies/complete rifles, which a local dealer said will take 16-18 weaks to deliver.  I don't know of any cheap lowers.  I should've bought one from Legal Transfers a few months back for $600...
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top