.223 40rd 55Gr FMJ Winchester value packs. They have even removed
the tag from the shelf . Anyone else out there notice this also at
there local Wal Marts?  
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:25:03 PM EDT
[#1]
In stock here, for now.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:25:18 PM EDT
[#2]
still here, too... they keep it under the counter though, i had to ask if they had any 223.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:13:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I buy at Halfmoon and Wilton Supercenters and they always have it. Where in NY are you?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:40:31 AM EDT
[#4]
My hometown Wally World just started stocking it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:30:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Lordlore, I am located in Queensbury, NY
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:40:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Cool.....Little further to drive but try Wilton.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:55:45 AM EDT
[#7]
One of the stores here said it had been deleted. I went to another store and they said not true. I still wonder if Winchester is going to make it under the USA name again and thats why they are deleting that particular tag.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:13:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Walmart stores are divided into regions, different regions carry slightly different merchandise. Supercenters and regular stores are split up even more. It's not unusual for supercenters in the same town to carry different stuff, the department managers can override the regular orders if the item is popular for that store, you could try to get the sporting goods manager or the associate who does the ordering to try to get it. If one Walmart can get it, all of them can get it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:37:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm sure they would order it for me. Seems like I'm the only one who just about cleans em out every
time. It has gotten to the point when I walk up to the counter and the sales associate looks at me,
he just says how many do you want today. I hope that's not a bad thing.....
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top