BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2005 1:18:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I can get S&B when it goes on sale for 4.99 a box, always had good luck with it but I doubt you will find any much cheaper then that. Still under $100.00 a K. Decent brass.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:15:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Wideners has 115 grain South African 9mm for $55 per 500, close to your price range.  Nice looking brass and what I've recently stocked up on for plinking.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:11:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Unfortunitely my new M/11 will NOT reliably eat (extract) blazer 9mm even after a good cleaning and chamber polish.

I can reload 9mm for about $55-60/K.  To date, Ive been willing to buy and shoot blazer for $80-85/K to avoid reloading since time is at a premimum for me.

Anybody have any good sources for cheap 9mm that has a brass case and is comparably priced to blazer?

Thanks....and my mac thanks you!

Try Outdoor Marksman.  Their reloaded 9mm amunition isn't bad.  I've used it in my Sig handguns and haven't had any problems.  Pretty good stuff, and very accurate.  I haven't had any problems as for relibility.  The boxed stuff runs about $100 plus Shipping and Handling.  Bulk stuff is about $89.99 and comes in an ammo can.  Either way its the same stuff, just diffirent packaging.  the nice thing is that you can get more than one kind of bullet weights.  The brass is mostly Winchester and Federal.

http://www.outdoormarksman.com/index.php?cPath=65_1_28

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:20:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:14:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Unfortunitely my new M/11 will NOT reliably eat (extract) blazer 9mm even after a good cleaning and chamber polish.

I can reload 9mm for about $55-60/K.  To date, Ive been willing to buy and shoot blazer for $80-85/K to avoid reloading since time is at a premimum for me.

Anybody have any good sources for cheap 9mm that has a brass case and is comparably priced to blazer?

Thanks....and my mac thanks you!

Try Outdoor Marksman.  Their reloaded 9mm amunition isn't bad.  I've used it in my Sig handguns and haven't had any problems.  Pretty good stuff, and very accurate.  I haven't had any problems as for relibility.  The boxed stuff runs about $100 plus Shipping and Handling.  Bulk stuff is about $89.99 and comes in an ammo can.  Either way its the same stuff, just diffirent packaging.  the nice thing is that you can get more than one kind of bullet weights.  The brass is mostly Winchester and Federal.

http://www.outdoormarksman.com/index.php?cPath=65_1_28

They have good prices but their shipping is extremely high.  I was thinking of ordering some but the shipping price makes other places cheaper.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top