Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 7:00:02 AM EDT
It's back, Winchester 55 Gr. FMJ 40 Rd. value packs, is now back in stock at my local Wal Mart. While doing some shopping today, I decided to check out the ammo counter (like I always do), and to my surprise in all it's glory, I spotted the 223 Winchester value packs. After picking myself up off the floor, I asked the woman behind the counter to give me all she had. Looks like this is going to be a better day than I thought.  Yahooooooooooooooooooooo
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:53:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Well after reading this I went to the Wally World here and they don't even have the label for it up anymore.  All they have is the varmint pack and UMC.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Which Wally World you find it at?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#3]
My Walmart stated that it was discontinued. The stuff remaining in the warehouse would be sent to various stores and sold.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Which Wally World you find it at?

You can find it at the Wal Mart in Queensbury, NY  (It's about 50 miles north of Albany, NY)  If you don't believe me, call for yourself. (518) 793-0309  
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top