Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 7:55:41 AM EDT
I'm getting trouble when I load my mags with wolf ammo loaded stripper clips. When I try to slide the ammo into mags, bullets get stock in clips and fall-off. Is this because of ressin protecting bullets? Anyone with the same problem?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:07:00 AM EDT
[#1]
What is your problem?  Are the bullets falling out of the case?  Are the rounds falling out of the mag or off the clips?

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:09:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Get a Mag LULA.........problem solved
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:17:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Get yourself some real SHTF ammo, save that crap for plinkin.

Problem solved.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:42:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What is your problem?  Are the bullets falling out of the case?  Are the rounds falling out of the mag or off the clips?

When I push the rounds they don't slide into the mag but get stock and fall off the clip.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:13:57 AM EDT
[#5]
hmmm thats weird my wolf went in fine.....is the clip bent or something?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:39:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I cannot get my wolf ammo to slide at ALL off of the stripper clips. the metal casing causes too much resistance, I just gave up on using them and load them one at a time.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
hmmm thats weird my wolf went in fine.....is the clip bent or something?

Nope, I even got new clips and is the same.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:37:02 PM EDT
[#8]
only around 30% of my stripper clips work with wolf in 223. i have never had a problem with the 7.62x39 on sks clips.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#9]
had little luck with wolf myself.  stripper clips are purely SHTF for me. +1 on the LULA.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:34:11 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Get a Mag LULA.........problem solved

Yeap, I may do it and forget about the clips.

Thanks you all anyaways
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top