BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 1:26:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been using these 77 gr rounds exclusively and I've only been shotting AR's for less tha a month. I've gotten less than 3/4 MOA with these rounds in a Wilson UT-15 with Leupold VX-II 1-4x20 set @ 4X.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Does anyone sell the nosler or sierra 77's with the channelure to the public? Just the projectiles that is. Everything I see at natchez and midway, etc, don't seem to have it.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:18:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I also would like the 75 or 77 with cannalure.  If not I will probably buy a cannalure die and do it myself.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:02:44 PM EDT
[#4]
shooters pro shop

they have the 77's for sale, at  agood price for cosmetic seconds.     they often have cannalured seconds at the "pro shop".

give them a call.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top