Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 12:57:03 PM EDT
Anyone know of a reliable source of  non-corrosive 3006 Surplus loaded on Garand Clips?  The only stuff I am able to locate at present is the Korean ammo from the 70's that is reported to be "mildly corrosive".  I would prefer not to expose my M1 to corrosive ammo if there are alternatives available.

Thanks in advance for your attention.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to get it from the CMP, but their stuff loaded on clips is long gone.  Since the Danish has pretty much dried up, the only game in town is the Korean.  I still buy the USGI surplus and load it onto the clips myself.  Indeed, I wouldn't shoot the Korean through any of my 03's or Garands.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top