Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/21/2004 9:20:45 AM EDT
Well the Bass Pro sale has finally made it to Michigan.  I asked over on the hometown forum if anyone was going and if they knew about the Q3131A.  One person responded he had contacted the store and they do not have the Winchester and are substituting with PMC.

I buy the PMC in 9 & 40 and it’s ok.  I have not used the PMC .223 as I was waiting for this sale.  So my question is what is a good price for the PMC?  If it is the same price ($2.88/20) is it a good buy or just normal.

I am going down to the store tomorrow morning.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 9:24:27 AM EDT
[#1]
My mistake it's UMC
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:56:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I called and couldn't get through.  I wouldn't consider UMC to be a direct substitute for Q3131A.  Q3131A is IMI manufactured to match DoD spec M193.  UMC is a commercial 55gr .223 loading.  Myself, I'm going to hold out for either Federal/Lake City XM193 or Win/IMI Q3131A at a decent price.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top