Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2003 9:14:02 AM EDT
I just bought some ammo at good prices at a gun show. Has anyone bought from them over the net? How were their shipping rates?
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 6:08:52 PM EDT
[#1]
i usually get their stuff at the gun shows...their prices on XM193 and Q3131A are awesome...
i ordered off the net when i lived in MI and i don't remember it being bad at all.  even if you live near them, probably just as cheap to have it shipped rather than pay state sales tax (8% here in AZ) and $8+ to get in the show...
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 6:10:06 PM EDT
[#2]
MIWALL seems to be generally well respected on this board. I haven't heard any complaints about them.

-Charging Handle
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 6:16:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I went back and talked to them. The web site is fairly new. Check my other post for more info.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 1:58:58 AM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.outdoormarksman.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I dont buy from them anymore. They are one of the few gunshow vendors that add sales tax onto the posted prices for ammo. Additionally they change their price to reflect the area of the show. in other words, the same box of ammo cost more at the Orange County show than the Del Mar show.

Theyfigure the "rich" people in OC can afford to pay more than the "poor" people in Sand Diego county.

It's cheaper and easier to just buy from Kielsers
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top