Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2003 2:00:19 PM EDT
Apparently they demil ammo and sell remanufactured rounds. Their website says they only sell wholesale, so I doubt anyone does business with them directly,I was just wondering if anyone here has any affiliation?
Maybe someone works for them?
Any info is a help, Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 4:33:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 3:39:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Talon technically [b]destroys[/b] surplus USGI ammo in accordance with a Klinton executive order.  Careful [i]destruction[/i] yields like new cases, bullets, and powder which they reclaim and turn into cartridges.

Never heard anything about "returning" anything to the government, but that would explain why they use new primers.  I thought it was because it's easier to just junk the primers and start fresh.

When I can't get USGI .30 M2 Ball for my M1, M1917, and M1903 I use Talon M2 Ball.

-- Chuck
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 3:49:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Ditto Troy and Chucks comments which are both dead-on, I too have boo-coo Talon '06 ammo both M2 ball and "black-tip" AP, bought years ago, when the price was very good.

Mike
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top