Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2003 5:15:19 PM EDT
AMMOMAN.COM - Does anyone have any experience with this company, good or bad?.

Thanks,
Steve
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#1]
great company. Buy away and feel confortable
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:24:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Never a bad word about ammoman on this site, Jethro.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:33:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Eric has always done me right and my UPS guy gets a kick out of it.

"Looks like ammo today."
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:36:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Ammoman is excellent!  Good prices, great service, johnny-on-the-spot shipping.

You won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:39:26 PM EDT
[#5]
While you may find cheaper prices elsewhere sometimes, Eric has good prices all the time and the best service in the business.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:48:30 PM EDT
[#6]

[b]A+++[/b]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:25:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Eric the AmmoMan is great.
When I'm ordering bulk ammo, It's not really the ammo I'm looking forward too, though...............[size=6]It's the MAGNETS![/size=6][bounce]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:43:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
While you may find cheaper prices elsewhere sometimes, Eric has good prices all the time and the best service in the business.
View Quote

Agreed.

And I have a collection of magnets.  [:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

How quickly we forget those problems surrounding the Indian surplus 7.62!!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:57:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Great service! I would/will buy from him again.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 7:01:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I was wondering when you would chime in......
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 8:06:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Eric the AmmoMan is great.
When I'm ordering bulk ammo, It's not really the ammo I'm looking forward too, though...............It's the MAGNETS![bounce]
View Quote

I have to agree,  Eric is great to deal with.I have never had a problem.

And I have a fridge full of magnets too.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 8:08:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Eric's prices are not always the absolute, rock bottom cheapest available. However, when you order from him, you will get exactly what you ordered, exactly when promised.
If your time is worth anything at all, you might want to consider the TOTAL cost of buying from another company when you'll have to spend hours trying to track down your purchase.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:34:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 7:56:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Eric charges a little more then you would pay with proper research and timing, but the price you see is what you pay and he stands behind his product when the maker gives you the finger (personal story, bad Talon loads that Talon would not talk to me about but he gave me credit on)
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Always good service from Eric the Ammoman [:)]
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 8:05:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Problems? If I remember right, he offered refunds or exchanges for different ammo if you were not satisfied?

I already shot up most of mine - after a good bit of QC and inspection. Crappy ammo, but you act like Eric is the only one who ever sold it. How many others offered exchanges?
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 8:07:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Not always the cheapest, but the most straight forward no bullshit approach.  Sometimes othe companies hide hazmat fees and bullshit on shipping to jack you up.

Ammoman has shipping included in price.

Usually the cheapest for what I shoot.

Ed
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 8:10:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Sometimes better prices elsewhere, but not often. I'd rather stick with someone I trust and has excellent service rather than save $5.00-$10.00.

How many other dealers offer free shipping?
(okay, so it's probably figured into the final price but, you can't go wrong with Ammoman).
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 1:01:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Ammoman always stands behind his products.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 1:57:51 PM EDT
[#21]
I like doing business with ammoman, although recently I only use him when he has something I really want. His prices are not competitive in many instances.

The only complaint I have with him is the "free shipping" BS he claims. If it were free, he would not have sent out e-mails in January saying he had to raise prices to offset increased shipping costs.

I quote: "UPS has also announced 2003 price increases so our shipping cost has gone up immediatley. You may also see slight increases to offset this cost. We will continue to offer free shipping and no credit card surcharges..."

I still keep it as an example of how not to insult the intelligence of your customers and as a reminder of why spell-check is so important.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 2:34:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Ammoman always stands behind his products.
View Quote

Because that's one product you don't want to stand in front of! [:D]

Sorry, couldn't resist!
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top