Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2003 11:50:21 AM EDT
Does anyone know whether LC LOT 1 is fully sealed or not?  Primers and bullet/neck?  I have some from Kieslers I bought last year and was curious if anyone knows.  They primers look sealed for sure but.........Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:38:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks in advance again.......
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 12:19:54 AM EDT
[#2]
From what I can remember, Lot 1 was fine ammo. It seems the problems with sealant were with Lot 6 (or maybe it was Lot 7...somewhere in that vicinity) and from a post I just read here, perhaps with Lot 22 as well. It seems Federal's quality control is sometimes pretty spotty. But I think you are ok with your Lot 1 stuff.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 12:22:40 AM EDT
[#3]
www.ammo-oracle.com
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:32:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks all.........I thought so but ya never know till ya know.....I've read the Oracle so many times you would think I knew it by heart at this point!!!!!  Take care!
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top