Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2003 11:45:59 AM EDT
Anyone know of any places that sell 5.56 ammo on strippers?  If it's in bandos, that would be even cooler, but I'm mostly concerned with the stripper clips.

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 11:50:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Most strippers I've met wouldn't be satisfied with 5.56mm
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 11:55:03 AM EDT
[#2]
The only ammo I’ve seen packaged already on stripper clips is some British manufactured stuff.  It was supposedly M193 spec, but do not know for sure.  Stuff I saw was at a gun show.  Might want to try [url]www.ammoman.com[/url] though.

Personally, I like to load the ammo on the stripper clips myself.  I just buy the bandoleer kits from Wu’s and while I’m watching TV I load some clips.
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 12:32:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Someone posted this on one of the threads asking where to get IMI 855 ammo.

www.nwls.bigstep.com

It looks like they have both English and the IMI stuff already on stripper clips in bandoleers.

Hopefully they have what you are looking for.

-Z
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 12:35:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

www.nwls.bigstep.com

It looks like they have both English and the IMI stuff already on stripper clips in bandoleers.

-Z
View Quote
ooh ... might have to look into that.

personally, I'd prefer to buy my ammo already on stripper clips.  makes it easier to load and store that way, IMHO.
Link Posted: 4/23/2003 11:36:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

www.nwls.bigstep.com

-Z
View Quote

And then some.  Thanks.

Most strippers I've met wouldn't be satisfied with 5.56mm
View Quote

Ooops, one too many "m"s.  Should have been 5.56m, sorry.  :P
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:42:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Can't find Wu's website.  Anyone got a link?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:58:23 AM EDT
[#7]
[url=http://www.angelfire.com/on2/PandaWeb/wupage.html]Wu's[/url]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 8:06:27 AM EDT
[#8]
thinman, thanks!  MR2
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:09:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
            MR2
View Quote

mrNOT

BTW it is 5.56mm as in millimeter.  m is meters.  Hmmmmmmmm 5.56 meter ammunition!  Wait a minute isn't this how far wolf ammo misses the target @ 100m.  [rofl2]

MM
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 9:51:03 PM EDT
[#10]
It's been a while since I've seen it and to be frank, I'm not sure where I got it  (Turners or B&B), but I've got about a half can of IMI on strippers in bandoleers left.  Got it about 8 years ago or so.  So it does happen.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top