Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2002 10:24:12 PM EDT
Which company should I go with?  Is the Black Hills load the one to go with?
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 10:29:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Down at the bottom of:

[url]http://www.georgiaprecision.com/cats/catbh223.htm[/url]

Oz
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 10:30:14 PM EDT
[#2]
is 500 considered a case?

oz
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 12:28:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Down at the bottom of:

[url]http://www.georgiaprecision.com/cats/catbh223.htm[/url]

Oz
View Quote

Doesn't Black Hills make NEW ammo with the 69 gr SMK?  How good is the REMANUFACTURED ammo?
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 3:38:29 AM EDT
[#4]
We sell ten boxes of the Black Hills remanufactured ammo to every box of new made ammo.  Price is obviously a factor, but many people tell us that the "blue box" ammo is the best they ever shot.  I have shot a little and found it to be the most accurate in any of my .223's.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 9:12:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I can't tell the difference between the reman and the new stuff.  Both are just plain awesome.

You might also try out the Federal Gold Medal.  It's more expensive, but out of [i]my[/i] rifles, I've found it to be a little more accurate.  I'm sure others have had the opposite experience.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 10:18:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Since you can get a 50 rd box of Black Hills for just a few dollars more than you can get a 20 rd box of Federal for, I'll go with Black Hills. If there's a minor accuracy loss, so be it. The volume makes up for it.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top