BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/13/2020 11:02:38 AM EDT
I currently have the following pistol silencers:

Octane 45HD
Revolution 9

I mainly use the 45hd for 45 and 10mm while I use the Revolution 9 on sub guns and all my 9mm pistols.  I bumped into the Odessa at a Gun Store and thought what a cool setup it would be with 4-7 baffles on smaller pistols for backpacking, etc (think P365 or g43).  I can use my Revolution 9 in the K config but it's still fairly bulky in those applications.

Think i should stick to what i have or is there anything you may recommend as an alternative?
Link Posted: 8/14/2020 7:51:08 PM EDT
[#1]
You may have better reply if you post your question in the Armory section.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 2:59:19 AM EDT
[#2]
If I were into collecting tax stamps (I'm not) if I had a can for 45/10 and one for 9 and smaller pistol calibers, I'd possibly look at a suppressed upper for a Ruger Mk II/III/IV or a integrally suppressed barrel set up for a Buckmark.

But then, I shoot a lot more rimfire than I do centerfire just 'cause economics.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 3:29:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Omega9k, Rex MG7, or YHM R9
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top