Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/25/2013 6:28:42 AM EDT
I know these were only a limited run, but still love the idea of a side fed 9mm that drops the casings out the mag well.

One was on gun broker a while back and I still kick myself for not bidding, anyone know if these are still available anywhere??

*Middle one*

I know prexis made a  side fed 7.62x25 rifle and there is another company doing .22 conversions that are side fed, but I've not seen 9mm aside from the sterling tube conversion upper.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 3:05:27 PM EDT
[#1]
The Prexis upper ejected out the side........I've shot one ...... I'll ask around on weaponsguild and see if any are up for sale.............that is where 95% of them were sold....
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top