Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 3:43:29 AM EDT
Seems like the Spikes .22lr conversion kit has the best luck with Federals .22lr bulk pack. I have a friend who can purchase the ammo through a distributor, but I need the SKU# or the item number on the box.

Thanks

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:58:19 AM EDT
[#1]
WalMart 550 round box SKU# 029465056742

Cabellas 525 round box SKU# 029465057169
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:58:57 AM EDT
[#2]
29465 05674
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:32:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Seems like the Spikes .22lr conversion kit has the best luck with Federals .22lr bulk pack. I have a friend who can purchase the ammo through a distributor, but I need the SKU# or the item number on the box.

Thanks

Unfortunately, those SKU #’s don’t help any…I would need the part #, which would likely be a combination of letters & numbers.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:48:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I believe it's #745 for the non-walmart equivalent.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:50:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

Unfortunately, those SKU #’s don’t help any…I would need the part #, which would likely be a combination of letters & numbers.

Probably because what everyone has given you so far are UPC codes and not manufacturer/retailer SKU's.  Two completely different animals.

Unless something major has changed in the last year, your friend is more than likely going to pay more from his distributor than he would by just buying from Wal-Mart at their retail.  Good luck though.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:44:47 PM EDT
[#6]
It the same price whether from a distrubutor or from wal mart. Maybe a little cheaper per rouond at wally world if I remember which one is 550 and which is 525.
good luck either way.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 8:54:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Probably because what everyone has given you so far are UPC codes and not manufacturer/retailer SKU's.  Two completely different animals.

+1

What is item 123 for one vendor is item 456 for another.  

If he can get it cheaper than WalMart, then good for him... and you.  If not, that's normal.

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top