Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2008 3:25:21 PM EDT
no info or reviews on this gun, anybody.
http://www.kriss-tdi.com/index.php
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:30:33 PM EDT
[#1]
From Jan 2007 defense review

Defense Review Kriss

Pricing and more info at Impact Guns Kriss
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:07:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
no info or reviews on this gun, anybody.
http://www.kriss-tdi.com/index.php

Yea, I have both the 16" and the SBR, have about 500 rds thru each. Only issue was first trip with both, after I had to strip and clean then re lube both and no further problems. Both shoot Winchester white box 230fmj ammo great. @ 50yds they group about 1.5"-2.0" for 30 rounds. Will be using some golden sabers next week and will let you know how they do.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:20:31 PM EDT
[#3]
im looking to get one from impact guns. they are out of them at this time. i need the non-folding stock here in NJ. thanks for the info. im surprised they are not more popular.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:36:15 PM EDT
[#4]
They haven't been approved for sale here in NYS.  I contacted KRISS and they advised they are planning to offer an NYS compliant version next year.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:23:30 AM EDT
[#5]
A local shop has two of these bad boys available for range use.  I was temeped to pa yt the $10 plus buy a box of ammo just to try them out.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top