Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 5:25:50 AM EDT
Can someone tell me which type of adapter the DPMS Rimfire upper is based upon (Ceiner, 261 ,etc)?  Also does the DPMS have a true chamber reamed into the barrel or does the cartridge chamber in the adapter?

I did a search on DPMS put didn't find what I was looking for within the last 30 days.

What type of accuracy has been obtained with this upper at 50 yards?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:24:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Look at the Jan-03 American Rifleman...

It is a Colt 22LR conversion, but the adapter is just a doughnut, with the doughnut sliding over the  barrel filling the middle, and has a std chamber directly in the barrel..... Very simple solution when you see it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:25:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm getting around 1" groups or better @ 50 yards with mine (M4). Best 50 yard group so far was .665, IIRC. It's prolly my most accurate .22 automatic rifle.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top