User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 7:35:51 PM EDT
ok got one on trade ..anyone try one with ceiner mags yet
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:23:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I thinkI did.  The Ciever mags didn't fit.  They were either to far forward or back.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:46:10 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:48:26 AM EDT
[#3]
A friend ordered the DPMS mag for his.  It looked like everything was positioned correctly, but something was keeping it from seating all the way.  A little dremel work will probably fix it once he determines what is catching.  The two mags are nearly identical.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:50:45 PM EDT
[#4]
yes thast the same thing i read on a thread elsewhere about the cz upper and cinder mags...something about the back of the magazine would bind with the bolt..if you grind it ..problem solved...thanks..scott
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:09:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I just had my CZ upper threaded, added a flashider and a suppressor.

It ROCKS!  Sending the paperwork off tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:39:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I just emailed the V-22 guys and asked them if and/or when they would be importing high cap magazines.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:03:26 AM EDT
[#7]
sc let me know how it works ...i am planning on doin the same thing   gf is goin to buy me a tac 67 for christmas

tac 67
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:55:55 AM EDT
[#8]
It works great.  I went with the manufacturer to demo it and some other suppressed weapons to a few Game wardens and it was quiet as a churchmouse with Aguila standard velocity ammo and subsonic ammo.  There were a few stoppages with the subsonic.

Remingtoin Viper, Hyper Velocity was rather loud.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:00:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Here is the emails that I have exchanged w/ V22.com.  Of course, some people may want to email these guys and explain that 30Rd mags are STANDARD Capacity mags and that the customers would like to see them offered.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 11:06 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: V-22 upper

I have a CZ-22 upper and wanted to know when you will have 30 rd clips
available.

Or, will you have any standard capacity mags available for this upper?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 8:25 AM
To: 'Sean Cody'
Subject: RE: V-22 upper

We know of no plans to import 30rd clips for the upper as of yet.

We have standard capacity magazines (10rd) available now.

TG

TG,  

Not to be picky, but 10 rd mags are only standard capacity if its Diane Fineswine, Johnny Boy sKerry, or a drunken Kennedy talking about them.

Are 30rd mags available from CZ?  

Sean

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top