Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2003 11:23:22 AM EDT
Where can I find these? I would really like to have a genuine Colt RO635 10.5" barrel, are they all gone now? I also heard that RRA made them, but all I see on their website is 16". Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 3:16:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Those barrels are out there, but mostly as parts kits or uppers from De-milled post sample 9mm SMG's.  Be prepared to pay a premium for that little dancing horsey.. Usually $850 new... You might try Bryan Pritchard in GA, he had a bunch of parts a while back.

Now for that kind of money, you can buy a bunch of RRA/ASA barrels, cut them to 10.5" and still not shoot them out in your lifetime.
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 6:05:58 PM EDT
[#2]
They are hard to come by, but you do find them once in a blue moon. If you intend to shoot your SMG, I'd recomment you do as SBR7-11 recommends, buy an RRA and have it cut and rethreaded. You won't be able to tell the difference.

But if you're bent on having a Colt:

http://www.autoweapons.com/products/accessories.html
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top