Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/11/2023 12:09:49 PM EDT
Curious to hear opinions on guys that have experience on an HK MR762A1 compared to other high end gassers (LMT, KAC). Long story short I’ve been waiting on an SR-25 for the better part of 2-3 years and am considering something else since it doesn’t appear that I’ll get the SR25 anytime soon.

Looking for real experience from guys that have run one at distance - 500-800 yards (I don’t want to hear about paper punching at 100 yards from a bench), have run a suppressor on one, etc. Give me pros and cons.

I’m looking to fill a medium range DMR/precision role, not a heavy carbine.

Link Posted: 3/11/2023 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#1]
NEMO.  300WM is what you seek
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I have experience with HK MR762A1s, LMT MWS DI, LMT MARS-H DI, Colt 901 DI, Sig 716 Tread DI.

My preference is the LMT followed by the HK.  The HK's only real "down side" is the cost of magazines (that won't work in any other lower), cost of a Geissele trigger upgrade, and the fact you have to remove the handguard to clean the piston.

FWIW I had a choice between a SR25 and MARS-H and went with the LMT (money wasn't an issue).  I already had a MWS and still choose another LMT....
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top