Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/16/2021 12:05:39 PM EDT
Hi, new to AR15.com forums( although I’ve read many threads)
Not new to AR’s, built my first in 1982, and had the real thing in the U.S. Army for 23 years.
Although lately I’m doing more and more Myself (build wise)
Currently working on two clones;
An XM177E2 and an H&R of which I was issued in the service.
I also am very interested in the History and stories of Vietnam  I became more interested in it after spending a tour in Southeast Asia with JTFFA and being able to see some of the actual places. It was my greatest honor to be able to help bring some of the guys home after so many years.

So being new I still haven’t figured out how to add pictures. Or how to add avatar pic or tag line.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Flynnchester
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:17:06 PM EDT
[#1]
You either need a picture service or to be a paying member. I recommend Imgur as it is free if you go want to use an image sharing service. Once you post your pictures there, you’ll use the insert image button at the top when you go to make a new post here and insert the image link (ending with .jpg) or insert the links yourself in this format:

(img)PictureLink.jpg(/img) *replace the parenthesis () with brackets [] . I had to use parenthesis so you can actually see the text rather than a blank picture box*

Or, as a paying member, when you post, you have the option to insert photos from whatever device you’re posting from:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:38:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome from another veteran.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top