Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2009 10:19:11 PM EDT
I could not find a model number and did a search, but had no luck on that either.

What I am looking for is the plastic buttstock that was used on the carbines/extendable stocks before the version that is issued today.

My nest question will be if I can install it on a current CMMG SBR with out too much trouble.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 10:27:38 PM EDT
[#1]
This type of stock what you're talking about?

I don't have a source off the top of my head, but I can tell you it will work on a new CMMG gun no problem as long as you have the correct extension tube.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 11:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]
check the EE.. a member posted a bunch of these for sale not too long ago.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 2:15:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Do a search in the EE for "retro" and you'll find some for sale.
I bought a used one there recently and if it hadn't been staked before I would have sworn it was brand new.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 2:41:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Do a search in the EE for "retro" and you'll find some for sale.
I bought a used one there recently and if it hadn't been staked before I would have sworn it was brand new.

+1
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 10:10:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
check the EE.. a member posted a bunch of these for sale not too long ago.

Here is the member's posthttp://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=119&t=684681

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top