Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/4/2021 12:34:38 AM EDT
Anyone own one or have any experience with them? I've been looking at one but wondering about their quality.
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 9:50:24 AM EDT
[#1]
The original designers and manufactures “Modern Outfitters” were bought out a few years ago.  The company that owns the design now has nothing to do with the original folks.  If you are looking at one made years ago with all of its original parts you are good to go.  Can’t say anything good or bad about the new guns.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:17:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The original designers and manufactures “Modern Outfitters” were bought out a few years ago.  The company that owns the design now has nothing to do with the original folks.  If you are looking at one made years ago with all of its original parts you are good to go.  Can’t say anything good or bad about the new guns.
View Quote

Yeah, I found that out, too. It's one of the original designs. Seller and I couldn't agree on a deal so I decided to pass.
Link Posted: 12/10/2021 2:25:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I’ve had one for almost two years now.  I first saw one at the shop in Meridian but wasn’t able to get one before they moved to Dallas, and 601, while a dealer for MO, didn’t stock any. Mine is a Meridian lower but bought from MO’s Texas location.  I have run about 1000 rounds through it, all subs and all suppressed. GA RSTA, DA Wolf 9sd and Q Trash Panda, about equal time with the TP being the permanent can. It came with an SB brace and a Sylvan Arms folder. I changed to the LAW unit as I like the interface with the receiver better with the LAW. Trigger is a Timney, not sure which one. I SBRed it several months ago and put a B5 SOPMOD on it. Eotech 300BLK up top. I also installed a 45° selector.  In 1000+\- rounds I had one failure and it was a squib load that I caught before the next one went through.  One failure.  I would buy another no problem. It’s my bedside HD gun it that means anything to you.  

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top