Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/15/2012 6:21:09 PM EDT
Hey guys this is my first post but I have been lurking long before I signed up. Let me first say this is a awesome site, I learned a lot off this site. My first AR was a M&P Moe, I sold it last year to buy some revolvers well last night I went to my local range and they had a Sig P516 with a 7.5in barrel that they just got in and I took it home. I took it shooting today and I love the gun a lot! I have always wanted a SBR and have been reading up on them since before I bought my first AR, My question is, can I legally turn this AR pistol into a SBR? Everything im pulling up is building a SBR from scratch. What forms do I need to fill out and send in? Any and all help is appreciated
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 8:57:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure the answer is out there
in a nut shell
yes you can

Atf form 1 withe LEO signature or have a trust set up

Go to the armory section and read the class 3 stuff
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 6:32:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sure the answer is out there
in a nut shell
yes you can

Atf form 1 withe LEO signature or have a trust set up

Go to the armory section and read the class 3 stuff

Thank you, will go tonight and read a bunch
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top