Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 3:45:21 PM EDT
In an effort to focus on different areas of the AR pistol...

9mm AR pistol uppers
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:49:08 PM EDT
[#1]
So I'm not totally whoring...

Who makes 9mm AR uppers?

Colt
RRA
ASA
VM HyTech
Oly

Who else?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:14:29 PM EDT
[#2]
J&T lists a 10.5" 9mm upper in their catalog.  I couldn't find it listed on their website, but their catalog is downloadable as a pdf file.  The complete upper assembly is on page 18 of the catalog.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:05:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Most of the 9mm assemblies out there are for the carbine.

There is the few that offer short assemblies, but until the ban ended, most were DOD Colt uppers.  And some sellers (dealers) that advertised always wanted a copy of the SBR form/permit.....

It seems that the advertised uppers were made by another business (not listed)...forgot who it was.  They made a nice copy of the DOD and shorter.....

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:09:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I have shortened several 9mm barrels down to 10" or 11" since the end of the ban.
Some were for SBR builds, but I think some ended up on pistol lowers as well.

Randall Rausch
www.ar15barrels.com
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:20:34 PM EDT
[#5]
We  manufacture some of the best. We  use match grade pistol barrels, not cut down full size barrels. All have free float handguard/rails. Our own unique thread protector that gives the upper a business look.  Mated to our Forged milspec lowers. Available in side charging or regular flat top.
Thx, for reading my proud father like description. T
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:48:54 AM EDT
[#6]
who is we and let me see some pics.  any website?  id like to see pics of this sidechargeing setup ya got
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:14:06 PM EDT
[#7]

who is we and let me see some pics. any website? id like to see pics of this sidechargeing setup ya got

About half way down.  His pistol looks way cool!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:24:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Half way down what?
Maybe a little more context would be helpful.
Even a website link would be appreciated at this point...

Randall
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:21:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Half way down what?
Maybe a little more context would be helpful.
Even a website link would be appreciated at this point...

Randall
Umm... look here:

This thread on 9's

edit

I beleive this is the pistol in question (SBR in this pic, which it is also...so posted on the other thread).

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top