Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2014 10:30:17 PM EDT
Have there been any reviews on Palmetto State Armory's new PA-10?

I'm very interested, as other brand's costs have kept me from looking into an AR-10 pattern rifle with any seriousness.

I'm interested in it replacing my current bolt action savage.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:49:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't heard a whole lot yet, but I am interested too. I know PSA plans to release a ton of different options and configurations. Id say give it a few weeksn and between this forum and the Palmetto forum in the industry section plenty of reviews will surface.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:59:00 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a thread on another forum regarding this rifle.  It had some compatibility issues with the parts it was supposed to be universal for. Not sure if those have been worked out as there wasn't much detail.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 1:05:39 PM EDT
[#3]
You got a link?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:17:35 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_2/301_Palmetto_State_Armory.html

There are a few posts in Palmetto's industry forum.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:04:16 PM EDT
[#5]
PSA upper won't work with my Aero Precision lower.

Very bummed and tempted to just list it all for sale now. Sitting on a complete set up I can't even use.

PSA 16" SS Upper with 15" MI rail
Aero Lower w/ Aero build kit
Magpul CTR Mil-spec
Geissele G2S
BCM Mod 4 Charging Handle
Larue Tactical LT104 30mm Mount
SWFA SS 16x Scope

etc...

Haven't even bothered putting the scope or anything on since I can't even mate the upper/lower together.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 4:56:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I take it the PSA lower will not work with a DPMS upper.............or vice versa???
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 6:22:24 PM EDT
[#7]
In for info.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:24:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I've seen some on here say they aren't compatible with Geissele triggers which is a BIG problem if true.  Surely they will fix that, they'd be crazy not to.  I wouldn't buy one for that reason alone, a 308 is begging for a Geissele trigger.  I love my SSA-E on my 308 AR, it's the perfect trigger for the Vortex 4-16x scope.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top