Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2012 1:32:12 PM EDT
Haven't seen much traffic on these.  Any reason for this?  Seems like a pretty solid upper for the price.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I want one. That will be my next project and I will be buying one this year.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 1:40:48 PM EDT
[#2]
We have sold six of them, not bad for a $1,000 upper. All users report excellent performance. I have had the opportunity to shoot one, and that was enough to make me start my own 300 build.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#3]
i have one. Its a 9 inch sbr, comes with the knights armament quad rail. Ive only put a few rounds through it with a pistol lower, waiting on my paperwork for the rifle lower. It makes me
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:15:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the 16 on the way.  Should be here by the end of the week.  Probably should have posed the question before I purchased
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 6:30:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Where are you all finding them?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:23:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

gunsforall.com

I thought it was on the way, but they didn't ship it yet.  It'll go in the mail this coming Friday.  Price was best around and I got a real live person when I called.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:43:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

gunsforall.com

I thought it was on the way, but they didn't ship it yet.  It'll go in the mail this coming Friday.  Price was best around and I got a real live person when I called.

Link brought me to a search page.....?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:39:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Love mine knights rail is the shit
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top