Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2006 8:20:46 AM EDT
Has anyone ever put an entry stock on a .50 Beo? You know the ones that look like an A2 but are the length of a collapsed carbine stock.

I am stuck between an A1 and something shorter.

Anyone have any pics of a .50 with an A1 or entry stock?

ETA: I definitely going fixed.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:53:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the enry stock on a 458 with the 3/4 rubber pad.  I like it, but you do have to watch the nose to charging handle (not good on the 458).  A matter of preference, I like it, but I choose that stock so everything is the same and am used to it.  I use a MGI upper with it.  Once you start shooting with it, it is just fun, so you forget about everything else.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:09:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have the enry stock on a 458 with the 3/4 rubber pad.  I like it, but you do have to watch the nose to charging handle (not good on the 458).  A matter of preference, I like it, but I choose that stock so everything is the same and am used to it.  I use a MGI upper with it.  Once you start shooting with it, it is just fun, so you forget about everything else.

Where did the rubber pad come from? That sounds like the perfect LOP and recoli reducer.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:33:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where did the rubber pad come from? That sounds like the perfect LOP and recoli reducer.

+1!  I too would like to know what type of rubber pad you are using.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:44:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I use an Ace Skeleton with the 1/2 rubber butt pad .

They make a shorty version also , but It's way too short
for me . I found the Beowulf .50 isn't nose to charging handle friendly
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:12:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I used the A2(?) pad from Brownell's (I think) and fit it to the stock.  I also looked at one of the Packy Old English pads, but I was concerned it would be too soft.  Now I think that would be a good option.  They make the all black pads in 3 sizes with internal vents (so you don't see the checker board from the sides).  If I did it again, I would probalby go that way.  I have a couple of those pads on my bolt guns and like them.  But if you are going to "butstroke" anything, they would probably cut.  That was at least my thinking when I went the way I did.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:32:05 PM EDT
[#6]
i use the ace entry.  dont forget the sully.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top